Friday, October 28, 2011

News, News, News


Dear readers, before announcing the "news" lemme introduce you to someone. 

Lock N Lock has been famous for its containers with 4 way locking system. But that's not all. They have a wide variety of Ceramic coated non-stick as well as stainless steel cookware, Tableware, Kitchen tools, supplies, Cleaning products, Storage solutions, Water bottles, Lunch boxes, eco cups, glass, ceramic, BPA free containers and so on. Visit their website here to learn more about their product line. I have been using their products and I love them so much that I gift LNL products to my loved ones and they are always excited to receive them.

And now, drum roll please.......I am glad to announce that I have been selected as a Lock N Lock Supporter. As a supporter I will be getting FREE Lock&Lock products every month during the active period (which is Nov'11 - Jan'12) and I will have to review those products. I am so excited to be chosen as a LNL supporter. Mainly because I love LNL products and it would be fun to review them. I am looking forward for this exciting journey. Stay tuned for some honest reviews.

Meanwhile, you can browse through some of my previous LNL product reviews here:

1. LNL Plastic Wrap (Look for the review by bnhmom)
5. LNL Cookplus Ceramic Frying Pan (review by Cooking4two)

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment