Thursday, November 3, 2011

Silby Ceramic Set (Review Event Prize) + Fall Back Special


Fall Back Special + Sweepstakes – Before showing you my prize, I would like to share with you all that Lock N Lock has some selected containers sets that are 49% off. But that's not all. One purchasing customer per day wins a $100 gift card till November 7, 2011. Winners will be announced on Facebook every day (gift card will be delivered in December). I'll be trying my luck. I hope you do too!

And now, drum roll........


I received my prize from Lock N Lock for the review event. A part of the prize was the Silby ceramic set. When I received these containers, they looked much more CLASSY AND ELEGANT than the pictures shown in the website. I was so impressed that I would like to purchase more of these sets for the Christmas season as gifts. The lids are made of clear plastic, so it is to identify what's inside. These are airtight and keep food fresh. These containers are lead free and the lids are polypropylene. Hence I don't hesitate to carry baby food in these containers. I have made pasta for dinner and served it these bowls. I should say that the size of these containers is perfect for portion control. I have been packing my DH’s lunch in this box. He told me he had several people asking him where he bought the box (thanks to LNL!!!). These containers resist stains which is very important for me because I use a lot of turmeric in the food that I cook. And I’ve had bad experiences with Tupperware which when heated would be stained yellow (from the turmeric used in food).

And then the “I’m not a paper cup”. This is one cute cup. DH drinks a lot of coffee, and he loved this one. My only concern would be not to overfill the cup. The cap hole doesn’t have any closure (unlike those paper cups), so if you fill this cup to the top, the liquid may spill. I am not a coffee person. But, I found this one useful to carry soup for my outings with the kids. I close the cup with LNL plastic wrap and then put the lid over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment