Thursday, January 26, 2012

Borosilicate Glass Containers

When this 12 cup Borosilicate glass container with handle was featured on LNL's happy hour deal, I have bought one without a second thought. I always had this on my mind. The reason? Well, its huge enough to hold dishes for my Lock N Lock party (learn more about my LNL party here). I prepare the dish usually a day or two before the party, store it in the refrigerator. Because of the airtightness, food stays fresh. The best part is that this container has a handle which makes it easier for me to carry it to the party. All I have to do is pop it in the microwave/oven at the party and it is safe to do so without the lids. Since it is glass, it is stain (& odor) resistant which is one of my top priorities as I use turmeric while cooking my food. The floral pattern on the lid is adorable which makes the dish look more presentable. And I am glad that I received one more through the LNL supporters program. I also bought this 16.6 cup Borosilicate container with handle. This is BOROSEAL while the other one is BOROSEAL II. I cant get the difference between these two containers except for the capacity and change in the floral pattern on the lid. But, DH says that this container is little bit lighter than the 12 cup one. It has the same features as the 12 cup container - stain & odor resistant, oven & microwave safe and has a cute little blue handle too. Just perfect for carrying food to a party/potlucks.


Well, I am glad I bought these cuities, after all they are from LNL.

No comments:

Post a Comment