Monday, January 23, 2012

A happy baby with Hello Bebe

I have received a few Hello Bebe items through Lock N Lock Supporters program to test. But, even before receiving those items, I was so impressed with these products and hence I ordered a couple of SS Cups and  SS Spoon & Fork Set for my DD and DS. I only bought the SS ones, but they have these containers in melamine (remember those bowls & plates in which they serve you in flights?). To my surprise, my daughter started eating her meals, fruit, yogurt and other snacks as well in these bowls. It seems like she is in love with the design, Little red riding hood story, and characters displayed on the bowls. I used to serve her fruit and snacks in those boring and plain stainless steel containers that I bought from India. She was never interested in eating from those bowls. But the situation is different now. She would beg me to serve more in these containers. Thanks Lock N Lock for making my life easier and happier.

 At first, I didn't dare to buy the bowls as there was no information on the capacity of these bowls. I didn't want to end up with huge/very small bowls than needed. And then, when I received the bowls through the supporters program, they looked cute and are of perfect for my 3 year old. And now, I am thinking of buying another set of bowls for my son too.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment